Tricking blends the kicking actions of TaeKwonDo with the aerial motions of Acrobatics and the unlimited movements of Dance. Though deeply rooted in the Martial Arts, Tricking is a non-contact art form, and movement practitioners of all types are jumping in. Its unique philosophies are well-regarded for instilling physical and social fitness into people increasing their awareness and self esteem.
|1 Class/Week||2 Classes/Week||3 Classes/Week||Drop-In|
Monday, Wednesday, FridayTricking Classes
6:00pm - 7:00 pm
SaturdayTrampoline + Tumble Track Classes
2:30pm - 3:30pm
About CP Studios2790 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95052
- 25,000 ft2 facility - the largest in the Bay
- 54’x42’ Spring Floors. THREE of them!
- 40ft Xtreme Tumbl Trak w/ Crash Pad
- 20ft Xtreme Tumbl Trak w/ Crash Pad
- Huge selection of tumble blocks + mats
- (x2) Large circular Trampolines w/ nets
- Rooms for parties, events, meets, etc.
- Mirrored Walls on the way