Flick Flack

Gainer Flash

Unfortunately, "flick flack" is also another name for backhandspring, but for tricking, it refers to a vert kick where you swing into backside and execute three kicks with 180° in-air rotation. Another cause for debate is that some consider the flick flack to be completely vertical, while some flip it so it's more like a gainer variation then a vert kick variation. Both fall under the name of flick flack, and it's mostly just personal preference on how you want to execute the move.

Related Tricks